Position: Graphic Design Engineer
RailScales is currently looking for a creative Graphic Engineer who can develop compelling graphics that truly encompass and visualize our brand. This includes everything from Pop-culture references we are known for as well as type font and text based graphics. As RailScales Graphic Design Engineer, you will be responsible for all graphic based aspects of our merchandising and marketing efforts including but not limited to; Marketing stickers, t-shirt and merchandise design, graphic design for both packaging and web efforts. Your graphics should clearly demonstrate an understanding of our brand, and effectively communicate this to our customers.
Communication Skills- This will initially be a remote position with opportunity to move in-house later on, so the ability to communicate effectively with our team is of paramount importance.
- Understand and interpret written communication
- Clarify next steps and summarize messages effectively
- Likely starting out as a remote position, will require high level communication
Relevant Software - You should have experience with and access to appropriate graphic design software including several from the list below.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- CorelDraw Graphics Suite
- Solidworks/Rhino/Fusion 360
- Affinity Designer
Teamwork & Time Management - Though this will likely be a remote position, we will be communicating on a regular basis, going over ideas, and collaborating on brand concepts. Having the ability to take direction, feedback, and work well with others is highly encouraged.
- Collaborate effectively with other team members
- Fulfill commitments and deadlines to other team members
- Be accountable for the duties assigned
- Effective use of time, and the ability to create a plan and then execute on it.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to create and submit multiple solutions to graphic assignment
- Plan for task milestones/completion
Position/Application Requirements -
- US Citizen, 21+ Years of age
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Some level of College education, or currently enrolled
- No Felony convictions, ability to pass a background check
- Resume and portfolio submissions
Email resumes/portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org