Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a "RailScale"? - A "RailScale" is textured grip panel for a firearm forend like MLOK or Keymod. Our patented textures are the thinnest on the market and provide excellent grip and heat protection. Our RailSales are offered in our original machined G10 line as well as our cost savings High Temp Polymer line.
2. What is G10? - G-10 is a high-pressure fiberglass laminate, a type of composite material. It is created by stacking multiple layers of glass cloth, soaking in epoxy resin, and compressing the resulting material under heat until the epoxy cures. It is manufactured in flat sheets, most often a few millimeters thick. G-10 is very similar to Micarta and carbon fiber laminates, because they are all resin-based laminates, except that the base material used is glass cloth. G-10 is the toughest of the glass fiber resin laminates and therefore the most commonly used.
3. Are G10 RailScales & XOS sold as a set? - No, all G10 machined scales including RailScales, XOS, XOS-H, are all sold Individually.
4. Do the LEAF iron sights include a laser? - No, the LEAF iron sights are just iron sights. We wish we could sell a $1400 laser with a $60 iron sight for free but our accountant won't let us.
5. Does the CSMR™ include the Mag catch bar? - No, the CSMR™ only includes 1 button and 1 spring.